League of Legends
- Competition Method: 5 vs. 5
- Participants will use their L.O.L. Accounts.
- Maximum Roster Size: A maximum roster size of 5 players per team, the maximum amount of teams is 12
- Game Length: Until the winner is determined
- Game Winner:The team who completely destroys their opponent’s nexus or forces their opponent to surrender.
- Series Length: Best of 3
- Mode: Draft Pick
- Champion Selection: Draft mode will be used. Players may only select champions that they have unlocked or are currently unlocked through the champion rotation. Random is not allowed.
- Map: 5v5 Summoner’s Rift (Summer)
Star Craft II
- Minimum 6 Players, maximum of 32 players
- Will be played in 1 vs.1 format
- Participants can use their own SCII accounts, or use a CBT Account.
- Single Elimination bracket (subject on number of players signed up)
- Equipment: PC with Keyboard and Mouse. BYO KB & Mouse allowed.
- No Warm-Up Games may be played
- No Pausing a Game without Referee’s permission. If an issue arises that requires a Pause, Players should contact their Referee immediately.
- Referees may approve or deny a Player’s request to Pause the Game.
- Pausing a Game without Referee’s permission will result in a Warning. If a Player receives a 2nd Warning they will Forfeit their current Game
- The loser of a Game must select the Map for the next Game.
- MLG Metalopolis
- MLG Shakuras Plateau
- MLG Shattered Temple
- MLG Tal’darim Altar
- MLG Antiga Shipyard
- MLG Dual Sight
- MLG Xel’Naga Caverns